Update your Parish Info
Thank you for updating your information over the internet.
- If you are new to PDS Connects, first read "To create a new login" below. Otherwise, click here for PDS Connects to update your info.
To create a new login,
- select the "Need a Login? Click here" link below the light blue login box
- enter the email address that you have given the parish (if we do not have your email address on file, you will not be able to login).
- enter your first and last name (usually your full first name, unless you have only given us your nickname).
- select the "FIND ME" button
Contact the parish office if your address or home phone number has changed and you cannot log into the website - phone: 846-3475, or email:
If you cannot create a new login,
- try entering your "spouse's" name for the "first name"
- do not enter anything in the "suffix" box.
- add your middle initial after your first name or your spouse's first name
- if we do not have your email on file, you will not be able to create a login
Tip for after you create your login and receive your new username/password by email,
- copy and paste the password they send you into the password box, because it is usually long and difficulty to re-type.
If you receive an error after you login, or cannot add or delete someone,
- click on the "Report a problem" link at the top right and send me a message with who you want added (include birthdate) or deleted, or to tell me what the problem is.
Tips for after you get in the program,
- click on the little, yellow, "pencil" icons to edit the information it is next to (is you do not see the "pencil", click on the EDIT button..
- The EDIT button is located above and to the right of your "Family Members" list. click on that to edit your personal information.
- you cannot add or delete someone from your family over the internet, click on the "Report a problem" link at the top right and send me a message with who you want added (include birthdate) or deleted.
- click on HOME, and then MY PERSONAL PREFERENCES to see what options you can change.