Fruitful Harvest 2016
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I give online
- Yes. Online gifts & pledges can be made directly to the diocese by clicking here.
What is Fruitful Harvest?
- Fruitful Harvest is the bi-annual campaign to support the Diocese and its programs, ministries, and services.
- As Catholics we are part of the Parish, the Local Church, and Universal Church.
- The Goal for the entire Diocese is $9.2 million.
How are parish goals determined?
- A parish’s goal is determined by its size and offertory income relative to that of the entire Diocese.
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel’s Diocesan Goal for 2016 is $1,234,408.
What is a Dovetail Campaign?
- A Dovetail Campaign is a capital fundraising campaign for the parish that runs concurrently with Fruitful Harvest.
- Once a parish’s diocesan goal has be reached, 100% of the overage is returned to the parish for their capital needs.
Is Our Lady of Mt. Carmel conducting a Dovetail Campaign?
- Yes, we are conducting a Dovetail Campaign to go towards the building fund at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. One projected project is making the church more assessible to those individuals who have trouble using the stairs or ramps.