Just Faith Ministries
Just Faith is a 24 week program to deepen the faith and broaden perspectives for people who work in the social ministries. Groups consist of 10 or 15 participants and are facilitated by 2 participants from the group. This flyer describes more detail for this program. WE ARE BEGINNING ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11th!
Discussion Group for People Struggling with Depression
One of the worst things for depression is isolation. Please don't suffer alone, come and join the discussion group!
This will be an 8-week discussion group covering the book “The Catholic Guide to Depression” written by Dr. Aaron Kheriaty and Fr. John Cihak.
- Where: Matthew 25 Cetner Conference Room on Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church's property. Same buidling as the Merciful HELP Center is located in. Join anytime!
- When: Beginning on October 5th – finishing on November 30 - 7:00 to 8:30 PM
- What: Discussion 1 chapter per week – of the “The Catholic Guide to Depression”
- Cost: $10.00
- For: All who experience depression
- Why: Because you are OUTRAGEOUSLY LOVED BY GOD!
- Fill out this Registration Form and return to Jayne Slaton at the Merciful HELP Center or via email at
- Questions? Contact Barb Gryna at 317-372-4438 or email at