As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God's varied grace.
1 Peter 4:10
Stewardship of Time
- Time spent in prayer and worship
- Time reserved especially for God
- Time set aside for adoration, praise, thanksgiving, and petition
Stewardship of Talent
- Using one’s unique, God-given, talents to serve Him
- Pray to realize all gifts of talent with gratitude.
- Apply all talents to serve God
Stewardship of Treasure
- Financial giving from the heart
- A faith response to all the blessings God has bestowed on us
- Give as much as you can, as often as possible, to build the body of Christ
- Click Here for our Debit ACH Authorization Form
Prayerfully Discern How You Can Serve One Another