OLMC’s 2016/17 Fundraising Program
SCRIP is OLMC’s ONLY Fundraising program. We are hoping that all of our school families can participate in the program this year and reach their $100 profit goal (and receive $25 off next year’s bookbill).
There are 2 ways to reach that goal.
- Buy SCRIP throughout the year and reach $100 in PROFIT for the school. The cards have different rebate (or profit) percentages. If you have any questions on how to reach $100 or where you are at any time during the year, simply email .
- Send in a check for $100 to meet your profit goal. SCRIP may not work for all families. If it does not work for yours, simply send in a donation check payable to OLMC PTO and note that it is a SCRIP DONATION.
Are you NEW TO OLMC or to SCRIP or BOTH?
SCRIP is nothing more than gift cards to your favorite stores, gas stations and restaurants. When you buy these cards through the school, a percentage of your purchase comes back to OLMC. BUT YOU PAY THE FACE VALUE OF THE CARD. Different cards have different rebate values back to the school. They range from 2.5% to 20%. These cards DO NOT EXPIRE.
We are asking each family to meet a goal of $100 profit to the school. As an example, when you buy a $100 Marsh card, the school’s profit is $5.00. Or when you buy a $25 Granite City card, the school’s profit is $5.00. Over the course of the school year we ask that you earn $100 in profit.
IF YOU MEET YOUR $100 PROFIT GOAL, YOU WILL RECEIVE A $25 DEDUCTION ON NEXT YEAR’S BOOK BILL.
There are many ways to buy SCRIP at OLMC.
Go to www.shopwithscrip.com and sign up. If you are not already signed up, but would like to use the online system, please contact us at and we will send you the enrollment code.
IMPORTANT: If you order plastic cards, you must also fill out the attached SCRIP Waiver Form (click here to download). This form tells us how you would like your cards delivered. We can leave them at the school office for pick up or we can send home in a child’s backpack. Simply fill out this form and send into school “ATTN: SCRIP.” This form only needs to be filled out once at the beginning of the year.
Submit your online orders by NOON on FRIDAY and any plastic cards you order will be delivered to office or backpack by WEDNESDAY. Orders in by Friday at noon, out to you by the following Wednesday end of day.
How do I pay online? There are two options:
- Submit your order and send a check into school in your child’s backpack, “ATTN: SCRIP"
- you can register for Presto Pay (click here for instructions for Presto Pay). This allows you to tie your checking account to your SCRIP account. When you place an order the funds are deducted from your checking account. This is an extremely secure system. Over 100 OLMC families are registered for Presto Pay.
If you are a presto pay customer, you can also access many SCRIP vendors via a smartphone app that allows you to purchase on the spot! For example, getting a last minute meal at Buffalo Wild Wings? You can use the app to buy the SCRIP, display the barcode to the waiter and pay using your phone - and the school gets credit! For example, making an unexpected visit to Bed Bath and Beyond? You can pay for your goods using SCRIP on your phone.
If you have any questions about getting registered, using Presto Pay or logging in, please don’t hesitate to email us at . We are here to help.
2. Buy from our inventory “at The ROCK” every Thursday. During carpool pickup, we will be standing in front of the rock where the two carpool lines meet. You can buy any of the cards listed on the order form. We have all of these in stock. Checks or cash only.
During inclement weather, we will sell every Thursday 2:30 to 3:30 in the school atrium.
3. Send in a paper order form with a check. Complete this SCRIP ORDER FORM, attach a check payable to “OLMC PTO” with the form and be sure to indicate on the form the method of delivery (leave at the school office for pickup or send the cards home in a child’s backpack). Put into an envelope “ATTN: SCRIP.” Your child’s teacher will be sure to get the envelope to the school office. All orders received by Friday at noon will be delivered by Wednesday of the next week.
IMPORTANT: In order to use this method you must also fill out this SCRIP Waiver form. This form tells us how you would like your cards delivered. We can leave them at the school office for pick up or we can send home in a child’s backpack. Simply fill out this form and send into school “ATTN: SCRIP.” This form only needs to be filled out once at the beginning of the year.
Submit your paper order by NOON on FRIDAY and any plastic cards you order will be delivered to office or backpack by WEDNESDAY. Orders in by Friday at noon, out to you by Wednesday end of day.
Your SCRIP team is here to help!